Thursday, March 5, 2009

Just got a little bit done today

Today I am battling a migraine, so the only thing I've done so far is work with Dempsey in the weaves. It looks like I may have been right yesterday - he seems to have made the connection that he needs to do them all to get his cheese, and he seems to have made a commitment todo them. I was able to narrow 4 poles today, and I also started to move along the line just behind/with him to get him used to that idea. That's a heck of a lot of changes for the short sessions that I do (5 mins max), and he popped out once when I narrowed the poles, and once when I moved with him (that one was kind of interesting - poor guy tried to glance at me right before the very last pole, and missed the pole as a result). Other than that he was being the professional that he thinks he is :).

I don't know if I'll do anything else today. I'm in bed and really just want to close my eyes until it goes away. If I manage anything, I will sure post about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment