Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Just a little training

Today I worked Dempsey twice on the weave poles. He's been struggling with how to get through the set of 12 poles as quickly as he can, and is currently switching between jumping thru and wiggling thru them. I am currently trying to get videos downloaded so everyone can see. In any case, he seems to have the idea that he needs to go all the way to the end of the poles, and do it as quickly as he can. Which seems pretty good considering it's just a few days of training, and maybe 10 sessions of less than 5 minutes each.

I've been so busy trying to get this and some other things set up, I haven't been able to sit down and do the other training sessions. I really need to just get down to business, cuz everyone's been watching Dempsey get his turns and they want theirs too.

No comments:

Post a Comment